Become a Swell Artist. Swell Artists are accomplished contemporary artists who work in a variety of media. They are committed to their art careers and maintain a high standard of professionalism and workmanship. Perhaps you are not an artist, but want to find a way to support the arts in your community, let us know!
Become a Swell Artist
Swell Artists are accomplished contemporary artists who work in a variety of media. They are committed to their art careers and maintain a high standard of professionalism and workmanship. Artist Membership is invitational and limited, but you may apply at any time—as we may still send you invitations for special opportunities, or when another artists leaves the collective. To apply for Artist Membership click the button below to begin your application. It only takes a few minutes to apply, but we strongly advise that you have an artist website!
Ready to set something in motion? Tell us about yourself! Click the button below.
Benefits of Artist Membership
• Opportunity: Grow your client base, involvement, and visibility in the community through access, influence, and resources
• Value: Save money steering clear of the significant overhead costs of marketing and promoting your work on your own
• Publicity: Get your name out there. We have a team to help our artists with their online representation
• Events: Get your art out there. We host events practically nonstop. Collaborations with local establishments, First Fridays, special events, art talks, workshops, fairs...
• Endorsement: A vote of approval and support from a reputable and experienced organization
• Traditional Networking: Actual live people from your community meeting to see your work in real life
• Digital Networking: Professional online exposure. Enjoy your new and improved SEO
• Community: There is strength in numbers. Expand your creative network and get more involved in your art community. You’re sure to meet some interesting and artistic people.
Swell PATRoN Membership
Your support helps to ensure that we can continue working to strengthen the arts community. By offering opportunities to working artists such as exhibitions and online exposure, we advocate for the value of art and artists in society. Your support is 100% reinvested into the business to pay a small staff, cover overhead costs like rent, utilities and supplies, as well as marketing costs and website hosting fees.